1. Ruta de autor is a legally registered trademark in Spain and Venezuela. It is strictly forbidden to use or reproduce any of it without the express permission in writing from Ruta de autor. Also www.rutadeautor.com/en is an Internet domain owned by Ruta de autor.
2. This website and all the elements that constitute it, including text, images, sounds, databases, codes and any other material are the sole property of Ruta de autor or of other third parties who have authorized their use. In compliance with the intellectual property law, it is prohibited to reproduce, modify, reuse or distribute all or part of the contents included in this website for public or commercial purposes without the prior written authorization of Ruta de autor.
3. Public communication of content does not imply in any case the resignation or transfer of all or part of the intellectual property rights.
4. Ruta de autor assumes no responsibility for any use of the information contained on this website by third parties or through external links.
5. Ruta de autor reserves the right to make changes, unilaterally and without notice, in the content, configuration and design of the website as well as in the services provided and the conditions of use.
6. Data collected in the contact form are treated in accordance with the provisions of Spain’s Personal Data Protection Law (Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal). The information provided will not be sold to third parties and will be part of a database in order to send you information about our activities.
The use of this website implies the knowledge and acceptance by the user of the terms and conditions contained in this legal notice.